Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fundraiser- be a background character in OCHO #26 for $20.00!!!

Hey guys- I'm hoping you will be able to help me help a friend. About a week ago four kids lost their mother and their father is now left to raise the children alone. I lost my mother when I was 38 years and I still struggle with that loss and I had time to prepare. What these kiddos are going through I cannot imagine. It has tugged on my heart and I would like to help. I am drawing fans, friends and family into the background of OCHO #26. For $20.00 I will put your likeness in as a background character, I will put your name in print as a contributor and I will send you an autographed copy of OCHO #26. It's your chance to be immortalized in a comic book as well as help a struggling family out. Please help!

No comments: